Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Black and White Tree.....

I am not usually clumsy, BUT while decorating my new white Christmas tree, with many of my hand painted ornaments, THIS happened.  
TWICE


I was getting quite aggravated with myself!


But, once it was decorated....


I was very pleased with the outcome!


Most of the ornaments are glass that I hand painted, a few are wood and some are plastic and a few were purchased or gifted to me!  I just love this tree!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.....


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, but grrrr....that would make me so frustrated! Next time, no cocktails until AFTER the tree is decorated, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Oooooooh!!!! It's magnificent! I love the height and shape. Perfect for your countertop. Least you have SO many ornaments that the few you dropped will now just be a funny memory. Do like I do.....wha?? I dropped that? No way!!!!! And then just grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly happens, oh I know the feeling! But, your tree is beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is a beauty,- classic Courtly Check! Feeling sad about the broken ones, but it happens. I started putting blankets around the base of the tree while I decorate because I broke several in years past. Sad, but it happens. '-(
    I see a Round Top Santa I recognize. He fits in perfectly!
    I hope to start decorating next week after our house guests depart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, I must have one of these trees next Christmas...too pretty

    ReplyDelete