Friday, January 15, 2016

The Joke Was On Me....

I tried a new recipe for a chicken casserole....


...and also a recipe for mini tea cakes:


I think Pinterest and Bloggers are playing tricks on me....


Both recipes were just OK and will not be prepared again...


The casserole had little flavor and the cakes were soggy!

Do you have any luck with new recipes you find online?


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I feel your pain... I hope the next one's a keeper:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come across that problem as well. It amazes me what people deem as fantastic food. I just remove it from my pinterest and move on. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have come across that problem as well. It amazes me what people deem as fantastic food. I just remove it from my pinterest and move on. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually have good luck with recipes because I only trust certain sources now. I've made plenty of jank recipes, and I'm even good at following instructions, so it wasn't me every single time! I hate wasting ingredients. :(

    ReplyDelete