Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Shabby Table Makeover


A little sanding, ASCP, stenciling and waxing and it turned into this beauty:


The curved legs and small shelf underneath really caught my eye...


….and the round corners were just perfect for this decorative stencil design...


…such a pretty top!




Sharing with:

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty makeover Patti - so glad I found you over at the Wow Us Wednesday Party!
    Marie@TheInteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - I love it. Great transformation.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous Patti! I love the stencil design and the shape of it. Gorgeous!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table, Patti. My daughter and I are in the process of painting one for her apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Patti! I love the shape to the top. I have a table I need to get painting here. I just have to remember to pick up some paint brushes today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, so everything doesn't have to be checks? Just kidding, but I did expect to see checks somewhere! I love the transformation and the lines of this sweet table. Are you keeping it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope I didn't just break any glass around here with that ear-piercing shriek I just let out!!! What a heck of a transformation...and in just a few days time! I'm impressed! Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty table! You did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete