Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cape Cod Colors - "Flowas" and "Lobsta"

I grew up near Cape Cod.  


When I go back, I always notice the "flowas".
Blue hydrangeas are everywhere...


...and the beach roses are blooming in the sand:


The Cape is so "colorful" in July!


And the "lobstas"....not too colorful until....


They're boiled!


And I must share Carter's first kayak adventure - he was so brave and enjoyed every minute!



Pin It

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. enjawed hearing the words with my eyes! I've never been, but it was like being there. thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are so funny! Great shots. I'd love a summer on the Cape, eating lobstas and smelling flowas!
    Barn Sale Day! Hope you are having a grand time.........Sarah

    ReplyDelete