Friday, May 3, 2013

MacKenzie-Childs on Worth Ave in Palm Beach

This is Worth Ave in Palm Beach.  My back was to the ocean as I took this photo:

This is looking the other way:


The stores are lovely, the window displays are stunning and the prices are sky high!  

Of course I stopped into MacKenzie-Childs:


The planters in front of the store windows are decorated with the shards of broken pottery:


Just gorgeous:


My favorite display in this store was the parchment checked fireplace.  This makes me want to go home and paint mine!


And then I could buy this to set across from the fireplace:


As we walked around the store we were offered a cold drink:


In a window of a realty company was this advertisement of a home in the Palm Beach estate section selling for $59 million - imagine the commission check on that sale?  Feel free to call the tel # if you are interested:


It was a fun day in Palm Beach - it's amazing how the "other people" live!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stuff, Patti! Love those planter boxes and that mantel is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie, what a fun treat for your trip. Like you, the fireplace mantel in parchment is calling to me. It sure would lighten up a room. Enjoy your FL vacation. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get that beautiful couch for Mother's Day! It could probably be waiting for you when you get home ;o) You can certainly paint the mantel. Love the planter boxes!

    ReplyDelete