Friday, April 20, 2012

Just a Spoonful of Sugar....


I am not much of a baker but this new cake pop maker I received at christmas is fabulous:
It makes perfect cake balls in 6 minutes:
To make a quick and easy dessert, I inserted plastic spoons into each chocolate cake ball:
I dipped them into peanut butter flavored chocolate:
The final step was to add a few sprinkles:
And I had a "spoonful of sugar"... easy-peasy!
Pin It

Sharing with:
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. O, boy....I NEED one of these.....baaaad.

    Thanks for liking the shelf Mr. Sweet made. He did an awesome job and I sure am planning to "take it with me when I go".....:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this, but it's cool and looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treats! Looks like you found the exact amount of batter to add for perfect cake balls, glad you're having fun with it:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get one of these for my niece. She loves to make cake balls. These look delicious, and on one of my favorite plates too. Love that design! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti,
    I had wondered if those appliances really worked, so now I know. Your cake balls looks delicious. This looks like something the granddaughters would love to make.

    ReplyDelete