Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mackenzie Childs Tea Cup

I found this Mackenzie Childs Tea Cup at Goodwill for $.69. I saw it from a distance and might have pushed, shoved, plowed over "nudged" a few children out of the way to grab it off the shelf.
I knew immediately what I would do with it...
...I planted basil in it and put it by my kitchen work area:
Don't you just love basil?
Sharing this "deal" with:
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
and
Thrifty Thursday at Tales From Bloggeritaville
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. That's a great thrifty find! I hope not too many children were injured as you jumped on that deal :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you are so funny! That treasure was just waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a true MacKenzie-Childs afficionado, Patti! I never would have know that was one of their patterns. I guess I'm so used to the checks and more whimsical look. Great deal for $.69; I'm sure it retailed for much more than that!

    ReplyDelete