Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Let's play "PAY IT FORWARD"...


Pay It Forward 2011
I first read about this project over at A Cottage Muse . I am so excited to be partaking in an project that Sandi found on two other blogs. She says:
"It's not the size of the item that matters, but the spirit of paying it forward."

Here is how it works...

The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me ~ Patti @ Pandora's Box

HHMMM, Pandora, what shall we make?

In return, you must first write a blog post explaining "Pay It Forward 2011".

Then you must send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment.

This should be a fun activity, not one that would stress you out - we all are very talented and can certainly "whip up" our specialty, be it a craft or even a special handmade card !

Take your time...you don't need to send them all today or tomorrow. Good things come to those who wait!!

This is such a sweet way to make new friends and share the love of things we create with our hearts and hands.

So start celebrating Spring's arrival today and Pay It Forward!!
Thank you for stopping by!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. While I love this idea I am not in a position to participate at this time. I hope you all share your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Patti, this isn't an "official" comment since I have already done this on my FB page---we did it at the beginning of the year. I had 5 friends post on the bottom of my FB post, but most of them had trouble getting five people to play-----I think it's fun, and I love making stuff for other people.

    ReplyDelete