Sunday, December 12, 2010

Anthropologie had a sale....and a recipe

I just bought this butter dish:
and she is sweet as a candy dish for homemade peanut butter cups, too:
Peanut Butter Cups
(I used a plastic candy mold for these)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 T butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
dash salt
1 lb milk chocolate buttons
Mix first 4 ingredients well. Melt chocolate and coat sides and bottom of each individual candy cup mold. Refrigerate to set. Place a teaspoon of peanut butter mixture into each cup and cover with more melted chocolate. Refrigerate again. Wrap and enjoy!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable dish...so pretty and just perfect for Christmas confections. The recipe sounds delicious! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your blog!!!!
    special greetz from Germany <3

    http://theisiwayoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete