Sharing this little flaw of mine with Thrifty Thursday
Monday, September 13, 2010
Patti @ Pandoras Box
I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking
you may also like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
Hi...I'm Patti! Welcome to Pandora's Box. I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking. I am the founder and host of the Tales of the Traveling Tote. Welcome!
I may earn compensation from advertising and affiliate marketing links. Thanks for your support.
Scan for my favorite links:
Search This Blog
The Tales of the Traveling Tote #48
Stay Connected!
[socialcounter]
[instagram][https://instagram.com/ppultorak]
[pinterest][http://pinterest.com/pattipultorak/]
[rss][http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/RRgLPM]
[facebook][https://www.facebook.com/patti.delaneypultorak]
[envelope][mailto:ppultorak@gmail.com]
Subscribe By Email
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Popular Posts
-
My favorite company, MacKenzie-Childs , sent me a new tote bag! And we also have one to giveaway to one of my lucky readers!! I a...
-
Have you tried Jake's Prime Seasoning Salt? This seasoning salt began with Jake's dad and uncle, a simple combination...
-
Today I am joining Rita @ Panoply and 18___others for a Valentine Tablescape Hop:
-
Welcome to the Holiday Table Hop hosted by Rita at Panoply My table was set for an early Christmas Breakfast for two special boys:
-
I don't know where the pre-season went ~ time certainly flies by quickly! I had lots of ideas I wanted to share, but they will hav...
-
Who is MacKenzie-Childs? I have often heard people refer to the company as "she"...."She" is so creative, ...
Pandora’s Day Trips
-
-
-
-
-
Cowboy Pumpkin1 day ago
-
The Oven That Wouldn’t Shut Up1 day ago
-
Fall Decor & More3 days ago
-
I'm A Ghost To Scare You!4 days ago
-
-
-
'Restyled' Journals6 days ago
-
-
-
-
-
Tales of the Traveling Tote #48, Giveaway2 weeks ago
-
Tales of the Traveling Tote #482 weeks ago
-
Lately, I’m ALL business. All the time3 weeks ago
-
For those who celebrate1 month ago
-
Summertime Sweets1 month ago
-
-
A New Chapter2 months ago
-
Natures Pom Pom- The Dandelion3 months ago
-
-
Wine Time11 months ago
-
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
-
Favorite summer recipes2 years ago
-
-
OPEN and CLOSED DOORS3 years ago
-
My Blue Valentine3 years ago
-
-
Mad & Plaid5 years ago
-
I Found My Thrill..6 years ago
-
-
-
BEAUTIFUL DECEMBER6 years ago
-
Holiday Door Decor6 years ago
-
Coffee Table Vignette...7 years ago
-
A Merry Christmas Farewell7 years ago
-
-
-
Hi Friends! Long time, no see!8 years ago
-
-
A New Year8 years ago
-
Update on Life9 years ago
-
Follow Me On Pinterest
Pandora's Archive
Pandora's Peeps:
Labels
10 on the 10th
BeekmanBoys
Garden
M-C
NYC
National Day
Nifty Thrifty Tues
Ray
Winter
all about me
art
baby
cape cod
christmas
cocktails
covid-19
craft
decorating
drinks
fall
family
fashion
festivals
food
freebie
funny
gifts
girlfriends
giveaway
happy hour
holiday
house
inspiration
jewelry
mc
opinion
pirish
quarantine
recipe
recipes
recycle
recycling
school
shopping
st.patrick
susan branch
tablescapes
the traveling tote
thrifting
thrifty thurs
tutorial
vacation
valentine
vignette
vignette friday
weather
wine
without my hubby
I was featured...
Sunday Link Party

Hey it looks great!! And you are a florist. Florist play with florals .....and that is just what you did.
ReplyDeleteI like it! La
ReplyDeleteI love it! I think it looks great! Angie xo
ReplyDeleteBwhahahah! Love it! Looks great! :)
ReplyDeleteNot a thing wrong with this...I don't have one, single, solitary fall thing yet so you are waaay ahead of me.:)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the link to black and white checks..can't wait to go see..just wanted to thank you first.
xo bj
OMGosh, woman...I see where you do MC knockoffs. I am so so in love with MC..I only have a very few pieces and I'm pretty sure they will go to my grave with me so I can enjoy them in Heaven forever and ever..amen!! Now, if I had a clue where to get that tissue paper, I might just try making something. Since I don't have a crafting bone in my entire body, I am sure I would screw it up...but you have given me inspiration to want to try it....
ReplyDeleteI can't find the black and whites...the link you gave me isn't working. gonna try again as I am OLDEN and tend to misread somtimes. That's my story and I'm stickin' with it.:)
I can't wait to go back and see more of your posts. You are, indeed, a woman after my own heart and here you have black and white, even on your pretty blog.And, I am your newest follower..whew..I said all that without taking a breath....
I tried again and still can't get the page to pull up.
ReplyDeleteI also want to email you a pic of a table Mr. Sweet did for me. And, my kitchen backsplash he also did for me. I am a true lover of black and white..checks, especially.:)
http://sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com/2010/08/more-olden-chairs.html
ReplyDeletethis link will show you my b&w table...
Old Singer machine base and he used the left over tiles from the kitchen back splash..
Just thought you might like to do something like this, too.:)
I've got lots more b&w..wish we could visit each others house and see all our goodies...:)
It looks much better than my fall mistreatment! I have a cute pumpkin pitcher that I stuck some random yard dried(dead) herbs and ivy in. It didn't look too bad until the cat ate most of it......could it have been the dried catnip????
ReplyDeleteI have actually taken a class in floral design and still, I have the toughest time. I shove picks too :)
ReplyDelete