Friday, July 23, 2010

M-C Courtly checks

I love black and white - especially the MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Checks:
Last week I added the teapot to my collection:
If I had my way, I would own EVERY piece in the collection, but my husband apparently thinks that other things are more important - things like mortgage, food, clothing, electric bills, health insurance and so on....blah, blah, blah
Little does he know, but I already have my next piece picked out ;-)

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. That teapot is very cute. It looks like a perfect match for the kitchen!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. I just have a teapot , plate and candles that keep falling apart on me..( the candles) I found one more plate for you so i am still looking for 2 more.. mishelle

    ReplyDelete