Friday, December 11, 2009
Patti @ Pandoras Box
I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking
you may also like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
Hi...I'm Patti! Welcome to Pandora's Box. I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking. I am the founder and host of the Tales of the Traveling Tote. Welcome!
I may earn compensation from advertising and affiliate marketing links. Thanks for your support.
Scan for my favorite links:
Search This Blog
The Tales of the Traveling Tote #48
Stay Connected!
[socialcounter]
[instagram][https://instagram.com/ppultorak]
[pinterest][http://pinterest.com/pattipultorak/]
[rss][http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/RRgLPM]
[facebook][https://www.facebook.com/patti.delaneypultorak]
[envelope][mailto:ppultorak@gmail.com]
Subscribe By Email
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Popular Posts
-
My favorite company, MacKenzie-Childs , sent me a new tote bag! And we also have one to giveaway to one of my lucky readers!! I a...
-
Have you tried Jake's Prime Seasoning Salt? This seasoning salt began with Jake's dad and uncle, a simple combination...
-
I don't know where the pre-season went ~ time certainly flies by quickly! I had lots of ideas I wanted to share, but they will hav...
-
Today I am joining Rita @ Panoply and 18___others for a Valentine Tablescape Hop:
-
Welcome to the Holiday Table Hop hosted by Rita at Panoply My table was set for an early Christmas Breakfast for two special boys:
-
Who is MacKenzie-Childs? I have often heard people refer to the company as "she"...."She" is so creative, ...
Pandora’s Day Trips
-
-
-
-
The Friday Files3 days ago
-
-
-
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year1 week ago
-
Tales of the Traveling Tote #48, Giveaway1 week ago
-
Tales of the Traveling Tote #481 week ago
-
-
-
Baked Cheese3 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
For those who celebrate5 weeks ago
-
Summertime Sweets1 month ago
-
-
A New Chapter2 months ago
-
-
Natures Pom Pom- The Dandelion3 months ago
-
-
Wine Time11 months ago
-
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
-
Favorite summer recipes2 years ago
-
-
OPEN and CLOSED DOORS3 years ago
-
My Blue Valentine3 years ago
-
-
Mad & Plaid5 years ago
-
I Found My Thrill..6 years ago
-
-
-
BEAUTIFUL DECEMBER6 years ago
-
Holiday Door Decor6 years ago
-
Coffee Table Vignette...7 years ago
-
A Merry Christmas Farewell7 years ago
-
-
-
Hi Friends! Long time, no see!8 years ago
-
-
A New Year8 years ago
-
Update on Life9 years ago
-
Follow Me On Pinterest
Pandora's Archive
Pandora's Peeps:
Labels
10 on the 10th
BeekmanBoys
Garden
M-C
NYC
National Day
Nifty Thrifty Tues
Ray
Winter
all about me
art
baby
cape cod
christmas
cocktails
covid-19
craft
decorating
drinks
fall
family
fashion
festivals
food
freebie
funny
gifts
girlfriends
giveaway
happy hour
holiday
house
inspiration
jewelry
mc
opinion
pirish
quarantine
recipe
recipes
recycle
recycling
school
shopping
st.patrick
susan branch
tablescapes
the traveling tote
thrifting
thrifty thurs
tutorial
vacation
valentine
vignette
vignette friday
weather
wine
without my hubby
I was featured...
Sunday Link Party

What a darling santa Patti!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. Hopefully although busy it will be enjoyable for you!
Okay then...have a great weekend. We'll be here when you get back. LOL!
ReplyDeleteLiving it up at Lakewood,
Cindy
He is a handsome fellow!
ReplyDeleteAs promised, I'm posting my "Cup of Christmas Tea" items for YOU today. They're in a post called "The Eclectic Company" and they're under EB 5, in case you don't want to look at the whole post. Also, I gave you a shout out and a link
ReplyDeleteBTW - - - you look SOOOOOOO familiar to me, but I just can't put my finger on WHY. Wouldn't it just be the FUNNEST if we had met somewhere along life's roads???
Funny about your 6th graders trying to hide your Christmas decor!!!! Mine rearrange the top of my desk nearly every day - - - just to see if I'll see it right away.
ReplyDeleteI think I'd be upset if they touched and messed with my HOME Christmas decor!!!!
I know we aren't supposed to have "favorite" classes - - - but my current 6th graders are WAY up on my list. I am loving them!
Funny thing - - - each group I teach, and you saw I have 6th - 12th graders - - - each group tells me, "we're your favorites, aren't we Mrs. Broyles!"
I tell them they're ALL my favorites!
Love your new header! Cute picture!
ReplyDelete