Friday, August 14, 2009

More stone spray paint...

Years ago, in the late 60's, my mother worked for Chapman Lamp Co. She purchased 2 of these lamp bases and somehow I ended up with them. She had painted them gold and they were a bit garish, but at the same time, timeless pieces. So years ago I painted them in pastels, and most recently tried a white-wash over black.
And, as you know, I recently discovered the stone spray paint...and voila:


I'm not sure if it will stay here or in a garden or on a table in the house...or the 40 year old lamp bases just might get wired one day...but anyway the rest of the spray paint went to good use.
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment