Monday, May 25, 2009

MacKenzie-Childs



How can you not love this bowl by MacKenzie-Childs ? I would like to have a whole set, but the lottery has not made me a winner yet. The original designers of the Courtly Check pattern were Richard and Victoria, who, I have heard, live on a ferry on the Hudson River. How exciting! Their daughter lives on the family land and runs the B&B and the Home Again gift shop in King Ferry, NY on Cayuga Lake. I just love to visit the this area, spending hours at the MacKenzie-Childs store, touring the farm house and having lunch at the Pumpkin Hill Bistro. To me it is the perfect day - especially if I have some extra money to purchase another piece in the Courtly Check pattern!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, it's funny, down here no one knows who/what MacKenzie Childs is!

    ReplyDelete