Tuesday, September 19, 2017

What will our little pumpkin be....boy or girl?

My oldest daughter is expecting...


...and the gender reveal celebration was Saturday night...


....about 35 friends and family gathered to watch "big brother" toss the baseball to Mom and Dad


...and WHAM...


It's a BOY!

Coming in January!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

10 comments:

  1. Clever idea! Congratulations on another little one for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this! I'm such a baseball fan this makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, Congratulations to your daughter and her family! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT was SO cool! Congratulations to everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!
    More magic coming into your life....and little boys LOVE their grandmas in a special way!!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best reveal EVER!! Congratulations Patti!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I have never seen this done with a baseball. How totally cool. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun!!!!! Congratulations on a baby boy..........

    ReplyDelete