Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another cheap find...

I found this little coffee pot at the thrift shop for $.69 the other day:
I am having friends over for brunch and wanted a different and unique vase for a fresh flower centerpiece. A little black and white paint gave it a new look! Stay tuned to see how it looked on the table!
Sharing with :
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. Patti, now I want one of these! If I sent you a tea pot would you paint it for me? ;-)
    This is adorable. I'm eager to see the table.
    Not long till the Barn Sale. Do you make a list? ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!
    I thought of you on our adventure down the cape last week. We went into a shop at Mashpee Commons full of M~C treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now I want to paint one of mine...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, if you ever decide to paint and sale these, please, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder, do you sand it down before painting?

    ReplyDelete