Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Anthropologie Planters

I was recently in the Anthropologie Store in Rochester, NY and saw some clever planters hanging from the ceiling:
They are simply made from soda bottles, cut in half, with 2 grommets on opposite sides and suspended with rope!
Their display team has the greatest ideas!

Sharing with:
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Well, I can do this. Great idea. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty easy and makes a big statement. Thanks for sharing. I love Anthro! I'm following on GFC and Linky. Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and cute! Never seen anything like them.

    Just started following you. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute...can't think where I'd hang them but they are adorable. I love that store, too...guess everyone does.
    Lucky you to be working at the barn sale. Wish I could go. Have fun...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! I have seen so many great inspirational projects from the Anthro displays!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete