Friday, September 18, 2026

Sprinkles - Tomatoes


This has been one of my favorite snacks lately....


Trader Joe's had these delicious teeny tiny tomatoes (but cherry tomatoes will also be fine)


I cut the tomatoes in half, add some red onion, basil ribbons, a little parsley, S&P, and a dash of balsamic and hot sauce!



These are my new fav crackers:
I spread a little Boursin Cheese or Rondele spread on the cracker and top with the tomatoes !


The best part of these crackers is that they do not crumble when you take a bite - the cracker keeps its shape - no breaking apart!!

It's also delicious with a tortilla chip!



Thanks for stopping by, Patti







Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment