Friday, August 7, 2026

Easy Veggie Casserole

Here's an easy veggie side dish to try....


Mix together 3 T olive oil, 2 T balsamic vinegar, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 t Italian seasoning, dash of cayenne pepper, saly and black pepper, 1 T chopped parsely, 1 T chopped chives and 1t basil ribbons.  Stir well to blend.


Cut a zucchini and a summer squash lengthwise and then cut into 1/2" chunks.  Toss into marinade along with 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes and let sit for 20 minutes,  Drain and pour veggies into a casserole dish. 

 
Sprinkle with 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese.


Bake @ 350° for 20-25 minutes and serve immediately. 



This is a delicious side dish, or try it served over angel hair pasta.

(Photos show 1/2 recipe)

Thanks for stopping by, Patti




Word Graphic by Susan Branch











Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment