Thursday, February 23, 2023

Some easy recipes ....

Usually at this time of year I am tired of cooking hearty meals and I run out of ideas.   I dug into the archives to find a few I had forgotten about and thought I would share them with you!






+++++++++++++++++++


++++++++++++++++++++++++


++++++++++++++++++++++


++++++++++++++++++


I hope something appealed to you!  


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. All of these look great - I think I will try the chicken parm packets first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easily the Mac an Cheese recipe goes together. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mac and cheese recipe is amazing! I also love crescent roll dough, endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these. The chicken parms looks rather yummy. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete