Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Mini Quiches


                     Mini Quiches

These are so easy to make and they freeze well, too!  

Make up a batch, refrigerate or freeze them and microwave them for a quick breakfast!



How I make them:

10 eggs
1/2 cup milk
8 oz cheese, grated (cheddar, swiss or pepper jack)
1/4 cup diced green peppers
1/4 cup diced onion
10 tomato slices, ot 10 cherry tomatoes
salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350° Mix all ingredients together and pour egg mixture into 10 silicone or paper muffin cups.  If you use tomato slices, lay one on top of each egg.  Bake for 20-30 minutes until egg is set.


I prefer to use silicone cups rather than the paper cups because they slip right out.  You have to tear away the paper cups and, although they are pretty, the egg might stick a bit and make it messy, especially if serving to  guests!

You can buy silicone cups on Amazon.  I bought mine at Ikea.



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. That's a great and healthy alternative for working moms especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea for weekend brunch. :D I love the Courtly Check paper cups. :D Do the eggs stick even when you spray them with nonstick cooking spray?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! Perfect for a quick breakfast or even a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea. I love the silicone cups for baking.

    ReplyDelete