Friday, February 12, 2021

Happy Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year, also known as Lunar New Year or Spring Festival, is China's most important festival. It is time for families to be together and a week of an official public holiday.

Chinese New Year 2021 falls on Friday, February 12, 2021, beginning a year of the Ox. China's public holiday will be February 11–17, 2021.

My mom had these wooden napkin rings and I decided to play with them for dinner tonight:



There are a variety of folds for both the man and the woman ring!  
Here are two, a kimono and a wrap:


I have a variety of reference books I refer to quite often when setting the table:

These books are loaded with clever ideas and inspiration!

Do you enjoy table setting and napkin folds?



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. The Mister is going to be so happy! Another excuse to order Chinese food! Have a great weekend, Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Chinese food for us tonight and you've inspired me to break out my Asian place settings. I don't have any clever napkin rings though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and happy Chinese New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I set a Year of the Ox table for us tonight, but no Chinese food. Too dark today to get photos! Maybe tomorrow..
    Love your Chinese couple napkin rings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling napkin folds. Have books for reference is great. Love your sweet napkin rings. Time for Chinese food.

    ReplyDelete