Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas Table Settings....


Here are a few table settings I have set this month:


Stars are perfect for the holiday season....


...along with icy blue stemware...


...and a stack of blue and white...


...ceramic and enamels....


...and a little plaid...


...which depicts one of my favorite places to visit, the Farmhouse at MacKenzie-Childs in Aurora, NY!


Stars Over Aurora!


Black, red and white is perfect for the season....


...and a red truck is very nostalgic!


We had a little bit of snow this month....





Mercury glass and gold is very festive...


...the gold on the plates and stemware add some sparkle to the table...


...and candle light reflects off the mercury glass trees...


...and gold angel napkin rings shine bright!


Plaids and checks....






A setting with Patience Brewster mini stockings add some cheer to a simple dinner setting:


Paper goods by the Pioneer Woman are perfect for a quick dinner of goulash and crusty bread on a snowy night:


A stack of three is perfect for a Sunday dinner.... 


...and some Butter Trees for our rolls:



And for those cold nights, when the flakes were dancing in the air, a simple setting to reflect the weather:


However you set the table, enjoy the meal you have prepared!
The best memories are made around the dinner table!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. I love all of your pretty festive table settings for the holidays. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, these are just fabulous! I love the tartan plaid cover on your table and the plate service with the butter trees! And that's a great way to use the star pieces normally just used in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the stars Patti. So pretty and especially now with all the talk about the Christmas Star! So many pretty settings and all so festive. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice all around! I really liked the plaid. I’m on the hunt for plaid dishwater with blue in it. You scored!

    Merry Christmas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just...wow! I love all of them. I really seldom associate blue with Christmas, but it looks lovely here. Don't get me started on how I crave anything M-C! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete