Tuesday, January 21, 2020

A Snowy Dinner....

We had about 8 inches of snow over the weekend.


 I spent Sunday in my PJs binge watching Schitt$ Creek - and enjoyed every minute on the couch! 

 In the Canadian sitcom "Schitt's Creek," a wealthy couple -- video store magnate Johnny and his soap opera star wife Moira -- suddenly find themselves completely broke. With only one remaining asset, a small town called Schitt's Creek, which the Roses bought years earlier as a joke, this once-wealthy couple must give up life as they know it. With their two spoiled children in tow and their pampered lives behind them, the Rose family is forced to face their newfound poverty head-on and come together as a family to survive. 


 We had pizza delivered for dinner - the poor guy said he wasn't very busy and that the roads were cleared well, so our feeling of guilt was set free!


So in between the quick commercials of the tv show, I set the table with cute snowman dishes....


...and a snowman sitting atop of a MacKenzie-Childs mini pedestal platter!


You can barely see out the windows!


This is John's favorite pizza:


This time we ordered broccoli, sausage and cheese:


And the best part?  I quickly got back on the couch and continued to watch Schitt$ Creek!!

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Sharing with Tuesday Turn Around

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. The weather here in Central Texas is ridiculously like Spring. This Sunday we noticed baby bluebonnets already making their appearance on our hill in Burnet. We're getting precip of the rainy type this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My #1 daughter & sil watch Schitt$ Creek. Sounds like you had the perfect antidote to the weekend storm. Cute table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Patti, your day sounds so cozy with all the winter weather you are having. The table is perfect for the weather too with the cute snowmen. Love the snowmen theme too. It's cold here too but no white and ice to keep us homebound. Stay warm............

    ReplyDelete
  4. My snowmen would like to join you at this table. I agree, staying in sounds good to me too, and it's only raining here. I may need to order a pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect snow day Patti, pjs, pizza, binge Tv, and a little snowman tablescaping! LOVE it! It's such a treat to be able to stay home during bad weather and be cozy! It has been freezing in the South, but I've had to be out in it, tomorrow it's supposed to warm up a little and rain, so I am planning to stay in and have fun!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love snowy days because they are PERFECT for pizza and binge-watching. I recently got hooked on Schitt's Creek as well. Lots of fun, that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see you at Tuesday Turn About! What a fun tablescape! Hope to see you each week!

    ReplyDelete