Saturday, November 23, 2019

Grilled Cheese Waffle....


I love strolling through Trader Joe's, especially their cheese section.  The other day they were handing out samples of Creamy Toscano Cheese and it is a delicious combination of Parmesan and Cheddar. 



 I couldn't resist buying some!
I decided to grate some and mix it with Monterey Jack to make a grilled cheese sandwich.



I never owned a waffle maker until recently when I found a mini one for only $5.  I have used it a few times and decided to have fun with my lunch and make my sandwich in the waffle maker.  I trimmed off the crust, so that it would fit inside, buttered each side  and it "fried" up quite quickly:


A perfect little lunch with a side of pickles and a few chips!


I have also used it with cake mixes to make desserts:


I think little ones would get a kick out of this!  I sure did!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment