Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Broccoli Tortilla Roll-ups.....



All you need is 3 ingredients and a few toothpicks to prepare this quick little appetizer ....


...a Jalapeno-Cheddar tortilla (or any flavor)...


...some flavored cream cheese (I used Garden Vegetable)...


...and a little finely chopped fresh brocolli...


.....spread, sprinkle, roll, and cut...


...and serve on a pretty plate to enjoy!!


Of course anything can be added;  carrot shavings, minced green and red peppers, chives, cold cuts, and so on!!

Enjoy!

 Thanks for stopping by!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Mini tortilla wraps are a go-to party food for me. They are so easy to make and perfect little bites. I've not made them with brocolli, but will add that to my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete