Monday, May 6, 2019

Garden Chairs....

Odd chairs are pretty inexpensive at thrift stores or garage sales and are perfect to turn into Garden Chairs!

Here is some inspiration for you:









And finally, mine:


The fun part about creating a garden chair is that they can go anywhere, even if you have little space.
Place one on your balcony, front porch, out at the end of your property, under a tree, on your patio - be creative.  And when it falls apart, toss it away and buy another inexpensive chair!!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. I've been toying with the idea of doing this but have other unfinished projects. I'm hoping I can find one for sale that I can't live without!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute inspirations. Love yours! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did one! With succulents! I love the iron chair...must be on lookout for iron/metal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Patti, great idea for the patio!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete