Friday, April 12, 2019

The Poineer Woman's Slow-cooker Drip Beef Sandwiches....

As I was rereading and clearing out my old magazines, I ripped a page out of the Pioneer Woman's fall magazine which had a recipe for Slow Cooker Drip Beef Sandwiches.


I tried it recently and the recipe is a keeper!


I just LOVE when a recipe makes the amount it suggests, and turns out like the photo implies, and is as easy as it looks to prepare - this was a winner!!


The leftovers were even tastier the next day!


Here's Ree's recipe:

 (Fall 2018)
(or you can also find it here)

The other side of the page has another recipe I am anxious to try!!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. This looks delish Patti. I love slow cooker recipes and this one would be a hit here. Good you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with the Pioneer Woman!

    ReplyDelete