Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Craving Quiche....

Every now and then I crave quiche and I almost always have the ingredients on hand - and today was just that kind of day:
6-8 oz cheddar cheese (I mixed flavors)
4 eggs
8-10 oz evaporated milk
frozen spinach
pie crust
lots of pepper!


Today I cut a circle of prepared pie crust into 6 wedges and placed each piece into a greased muffin pan (a pretty cute muffin pan!!)


I mixed all the ingredients and poured it into each cup...and , of course, there was leftover, so I baked it in a small baking dish for breakfast tomorrow!



They baked for about 40 min....


This pan is small, only about 8"x4":


A perfect little lunch....


...YUM!


The thing I like about quiche is that you can add such a variety of foods with the eggs and cheese: onions, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, green, yellow and red peppers, asparagus, tomatoes,  and many more!  But spinach is always my fav!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. WE love quiche! That looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quiche, too, and so do my peeps. I used to think it was a fancy schmancy dish, but there are so many variations you can do as long as you have eggs, milk, and cheese. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE quiche, so versatile! Your minis are a great idea!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quiche but Mr. Candy man doesn't (no surprise there). The minis seem to be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a mini quiche for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. These tasty egg dishes are perfect with a side salad, healthy, and diet friendly. Love the cute pan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good. Loving your darling muffin pan. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love easy recipes and this looks like a fun recipe to make. Love the adorable muffin pan............

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks wonderful Patti. I love making egg muffins in my pan. Easy and fast. Your muffin pan is so cute.

    ReplyDelete