Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall...

For some reason I can't believe it is already October....


(Pillow designed by Jenna )

I have pulled out a few fall decorations...


...and a few fall sprays...


...on the buffet...


...by a vintage book from my Dad's collection ~ Thackeray"s Works, published in London in 1859 ~ and 2 of his toy soldiers from the 30's.


...but the 90' weather has me fooled...


...and I still haven't pulled out my Halloween items...


...I want to pretend summer is still wavering...


...but I am slowly getting there...


...with the table set for a pot roast and corn bread...


...and I am trying to get into the mood...


...but there is still a box of pumpkins and witches that I need to pull out...


...and maybe the scent of homemade apple sauce will help...


...and the cooler nights...


...and falling leaves...


...might also help!

I am off to find THAT box!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

12 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty (and fallish), Patti. I really love that first pillow and I have always loved the black and white you feature. Hope you have a great week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've fluffed your house for fall! I knew that was one of Jenna's pillow when I saw it. I love her style! I just ordered a tote, journal, and small zippered bag from her shop in that pretty summer-y rose pattern because it matches the pink in our kitchen! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your decorations, especially the pillow. It’s been warm in Indiana and hard to believe it’s Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look very fall festive at your place. I love all your special touches, Patti. I admit that I'm slow to get into fall myself though. I did bring the Halloween boxes down from the attic, but so far only pumpkins and bittersweet have made an appearance around here. The Texas Bloggers are having a Fall Tour this week, and I'm on tomorrow's tour. I added a link to this post in mine so my readers can stop by to see all your fall touches. I want to have dinner at that pretty table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your decorations, and especially Jenna's pillow! The table setting looks so inviting -- may I sit down and enjoy? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Patti, you have some great decor! Love your wreath, and every bit of that tablescape, as you layered it. We're back up to between 85-90 this week, even though the mornings and evenings are cool. I like getting out before it gets hot. I don't like having to change clothes twice in one day just for the weather. It's gotta be something more special than that - like shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patti, your home looks fall festive and ready. Love all your vignettes and the table is gorgeous. Silll hanging onto summer here, perfect weather so it's hard to let go! Happy fall my friend...........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patti, you have created some beautiful vignettes. of course, I am loving the MC look! The wreath looks lovely. We still have our patio furniture out, so summer is holding. I do love fall. The nights are cooler, good sleeping weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Fall Patti, especially your sunflowers. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have done a lot! Love the pumpkin pillow. I just took the summer off of my front porch today. I am not doing much this year, just a few oldies but goodies around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patti, what a treat to see the pillow among your fall vignette! It looks so happy in your chair!! Thanks so much for the shout out, and for sharing all your beautiful fall touches...we are still hot hot, and now hoping to dodge yet another hurricane!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete