Monday, October 31, 2016

Peeling garlic the easy way....

I have seen this idea online, but I never tried it until today....


...place a whole head of garlic in a pan, cover it and shake the heck out of it....


...and all the cloves separate and the skins come off!!  
AMAZING!!


I needed all this garlic because I bought a bunch of tomatoes at the market and made some sauce!


A few jars for us, and a few to give away!


Have you ever tried the garlic trick?



                                                                         Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. It really works?! Thanks for sharing!! I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I've never heard of this trick but I think I'll try it next time I make sauce! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this easy way, now I know. I'm sure that sauce will be yummy.......Thanks Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried peeling garlic this way, I'll be trying it this evening. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete