Sunday, June 15, 2014

Filling some special orders...

I have been busy filling a few special orders:

I just finished painting this bureau white, but the surprise is when you open the drawers….


...I lined them in polka dot wrapping paper.  The paper was adhered with ModPodge:


This was a plastic Syrocco mirror….painted to order:


And a friend needed her birdhouse painted to match her home colors:


I think I deserve a few lazy days, don't you?

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Patti, you deserve more than a few lazy days. Each piece looks great. If I lived near by, I'd keep you busy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few days? I think you should take a month off an go to Tahiti! You are awesomely talented!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti,
    Just love the drawers liners, mirror and bird house. Great job.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great friend! You are so talented! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gosh...Mackenzie*Childs is going to want you to come to work for them...:)
    Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects, Patti! That mirror is great and I love the polka dots you added to the drawers of the chest. I'd say you deserve a break! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the wrapping paper. I just finished a French gray dresser almost just like size of the one you painted white.

    ReplyDelete