Saturday, November 17, 2012

Craftbaby Secret Pal!

I am participating in the Craftbaby Secret Pal and the first task is to share some info about me by answering the following questions, so here goes.....





2. How do you store your craft supplies?  In plastic bins, all labeled and organized, on shelves
3. How long have you been crafting & how did you get involved? I have always been crafting - I can't remember a time when I wasn't making something
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?  No
5. What’s your favorite scent? Any clean fresh scent
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?  If I could live on candy, I would - my favorites are M&Ms, Hershey kisses and caramels
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?  refinish furniture
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your Pal wants to make you a retro mixed tape)  Like to listen to Pink, Rod Stewart, Celine Dion, Katy Perry on my iPod
9. What are your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand?  Red, white and Black, especially checks!
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any kids/pets? Married 32 years, mom of 2 daughters, grandmother to one little boy
11. Whats your favorite crafting weapon (or wand) of choice? Glue gun
12. Where is your favorite place to craft?  Kitchen counter
13. Where is your favorite place to find crafting supplies?  Michaels, Hobby Lobby
14. What items do you find yourself splurging on when scouring Etsy?  Haven't bought from Etsy yet
15. Are you into fashion?  Yes, for sure! - I taught High School Fashion design before retiring
16. Do you have any little crafters running around?  no more
17. How old is your oldest unfinished craft?  I complete them all - or toss them out
18. What is your favorite holiday? How about favorite season?  Christmas, spring
19. Is there anything that you collect?  MacKenzie-Childs dishes, milk glass
20. Any books, patterns or crafting supplies out there you are dying to get your hands on? I want to try some AS Chalk paint products
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?  Not sure!
22. What kind of crafting magazine subscriptions do you have? none
23. When is your birthday?  Dec 7
24. What was your first pin on Pinterest? Couldn't possibly remember, but it was a creative idea to try to make!
25. What are some of your favorite blogs? Mountain Breaths, Sweet Nothings, Entertaining Women, Mabels House
26. Have you already picked up your copy of the recently released home decor book, Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love and picked out a place to display it when it is not in use?!  No I haven't 

So there it is - a little insight into who I am for my Secret Pal!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. Patti, it was fun to read your answers and know more about you. ;-)
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete