Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Inspiration


A pretty pink and blue romantic tree....


...a gold and white tree with lots of sparkles and glitz....


...a cool, icy silver and white tree....


...a sports tree....


.... a tree for the wine lovers with cute "grape lights"...


...and a nature themed tree...


...and a pretty area that made one feel like they were in the snowy woods...


Now, to finish my decorating - it is slow-going for me this year!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Patti, this looks like a fun place to visit for decorating inspiration.
    I pulled my tree down from storage this afternoon and hope to start on it tonight. Fingers crossed the lights work. LOL ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Hafner's in N. Syracuse? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete