Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another Quick Makeover

I bought this table at the auction last week.  It is sturdy enough to be used as a stool:

A little bit of homemade chalk paint and a little glaze brightened it up in no time at all!


And a black fleur de lis painted on the top finished it off nicely.


I love these quick projects - especially when they only cost $3.00!

Sharing with:
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Making The World Cuter @ Making The World Cuter

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Pattie, What a transformation. Your stool has gone from dowdy and heavy looking to bright and light! I love the fleur de lis design. Have a lovely day. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! The fleur de lis really is a nice finishing touch. I'm working on my garage sale table as we speak!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti the table is gorgeous!! I love the black and white them. And how cool it was that you chose the design to be a fleur de!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patti,
    How cute! I wouldn't have thought to use it as a stool, but what a great idea!

    Love it.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. $3??? What a steal! And you've transformed it into something beautiful. Love the pattern on the fleur de lis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice way to add a bit of elegance to your table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used homemade chalk paint and didn't tell us to go spend $40!! :)

    ReplyDelete