Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Little Black and White Checked Table

Here is another little table makeover:
On Friday it looked like this:

So I primed and painted it white, and added my favorite checks:
I trimmed the edges with 18K gold ink:
And it's ready to be listed with my new best friend "Craig"
Sharing with:
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. You know I love this! Craigslist is not big here in my area so that probably wouldn't work for me, but I bet you would have great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I am hosting a Giveaway to win a 50 dollar gift card to the store HomeGoods. It would be great if you stopped by and entered. Thanks Anu

    ReplyDelete