Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Breakfast

There will only be two of us for Easter Breakfast this year
And we will have dinner at my sister-in-law's with the rest of the family.
I have set the table with yellow Russell Wright dishes and MacKenzie-Childs berry bowls.
The centerpiece is my Easter Tree. I grew up with the tradition of making an Easter Tree every year (now, I just pull it out of the storage bin)
Some of the ornaments are over 25 years old.
And, like Christmas ornaments, each one reminds me of years gone by.
The decorations coordinate well with the pastel dishes
This is a Pfaltzgraff platter that also coordinates well with the M-C bowls
So, the table is set for fruit salad, fried eggs, homefries and banana muffins.
Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Sharing with:
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Patti, you know I am drooling over those MC dishes. Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery table for Easter breakfast! Love the egg tree and the Mk dishes! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling table! I love all of the whimsy and the sweet soft candy colors!
    Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute breakfast table! I just love your Easter tree, and the ornaments are adorable! Very cheerful dishes, too!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, what a wonderful table you've set for Easter breakfast! Love those cute bowls. I have some of the same ornaments that you have on your tree. And yes, many of them must be at least 20-30 years old. I used to set up a tree in my classroom each year, then I would take it home to enjoy over Easter break. I did not set up my tree this year because my "tree" was looking a little ratty. Need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too adorable! M-C dishes just make one smile and everything else just pulls it all together. Enjoy the breakfast together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patti, your Easter tree is darling. I like the idea of pulling it out each each and seeing the ornaments from year's past. Makes it special!
    My McK-C dishes will be on our Easter table. What could be more perfect for spring and Easter? ;-)
    Happy Easter ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete