Friday, February 24, 2012

Sanibel, Captiva and Ft Myers Beach

Sanibel and Captiva Islands were beautiful. I was lucky enough to catch the sunset on Sanibel:
and a few minutes later on Captiva:
And I found out I am at least 1267 miles from home:
But even more fun and lively was Ft Myers Beach. This is the view from our room:
Heading back to the East Coast...and by the way, it is 90' today :-)
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Patti, looks like a beautiful spot. Glad you had a nice trip. 91 here yesterday, but back in the 50s today. Crazy winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that area.

    Sister Pam lives just south of there at Marco Island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. Hope you are having fun! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A safe journey is wished for you.
    That white sand is so beautiful. Happy you were able to escape and have play time!

    ReplyDelete