Sunday, December 11, 2011

North Pole PIllow

I needed a gift for our Bunco gift exchange and I have been thinking about making this pillow for a while:

I saw this somewhere in Blogland, I printed it in Word, and then printed it out on fabric:
I adhered it to the front of a piece of polka dot fabric and then pleated and pinned blanket binding around the edge:
I stitched over the pleats and backed it with green and white striped fabric:
Hope my Bunco friend likes it:
Sharing with Met Monday,
Make It For Monday @ Cottage Instincts and
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Patti, I think your Bunco friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea. Your pillow is darling!
    Got my Courtly Check tree up this weekend. ;-)
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete