Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Carolers

My all time favorite Christmas decorations are my Possible Dreams Carolers:
Some are from 1987 and others from 2001:


Sitting beside the carolers is a tree in a clay pot painted by one of my favorite artists....

...Angie Strauss from Niagara-On-The-Lake
It's beginning to look a lot like.....

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Pattie I love your carolers and what a pretty little pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your carolers are lovely!

    Lori Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, your carolers have the dearest faces. I'm working on getting my MCK-C tree up this evening. Hope to have some new images to share sometime soon. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh they are so precious! Brings back memories when a male choir would sing for everyone up the block from our house. Wish they still did it!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, your Possible Dreams Carolers are wonderful! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love their wide open singing mouthes.

    Should you decide to click over to my place, and should you decide to scroll down through my "we need a little Christmas" post - be sure to notice the vintage linens you sent me in their new home atop my antique dressing-table-buffet.

    ReplyDelete