Monday, June 6, 2011

Unconventional Vases

Finally I have FLOWERS!!
As you know, I hate gardening, but love flowers. I like to have flowers around the house displayed in unconventional containers, as well as in typical vases:
An empty pepper tin:

Or an old creamer:
Even a vintage empty jar of rosemary (back when it was only $.29)
And even in a paper bag to match a theme:
I just hide a small vase inside the bag:
And here is my first rose of the season....how shall I show it off?
Sharing these ideas with Hope Studios for Tutorial Tuesday
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. I'm partial to chef bag. Great ideas, Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti! I enjoyed seeing all the containers! The Chef Bag is my favorite, too. I'm also your newest follower and hope you visit my blog.
    Thanks! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i hate gardening, too! i wish i enjoyed it, or found it relaxing, but it's so much like a chore! my poor plants, i haven't watered them in a few days b/c it's so stinking hot, i don't want to stand outside when i get home from work! boo!

    ReplyDelete