Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One of my blogging buddies, Artie, from Color Outside the Lines, has nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award. By accepting this award, I agree to share 7 things about me that you might not know. I will also nominate 10 who I think deserve this award.ME
So, here are my 7 fascinating, riveting and intriguing facts about me:

1. I love to go to the movies. I MUST have popcorn and Necco Wafers. This is how I often spend my Saturday nights.
2. I once went to a party and an iridologist told me that in my prior life I had a twin sister who was a prostitute....go figure, my sister had all the fun (I don't have a sister).

3. When I was younger, I wanted to marry Johnny Crawford, from the Rifleman TV show ("Paw, Paw"), then when I was a teenager I wanted to marry Rod Stewart (still do!! don't tell my husband).
4. I love to "Hoola-Hoop" (no jokes here about my body parts jiggling)

5. I love accessories. I own too many necklaces, watches, scarves, shoes, etc. I think I have "Fashion OCD" and I might need therapy for it. My mantra: "There is nothing like a fabulous accoutrement to cheer you up"!


6. I love the ocean - I want to live on the coast - I want a huge home, with floor to ceiling windows, overlooking the sea, with a butler and a maid, oh, and a chef, too....

7. I have my speech written for the Best Actress Award at the Academy Awards - I wrote it years ago and no one has come close - I certainly can't share it with you, because you never know....I may need it some day....I still have a few good years left.

Now I would like to acknowledge some of my inspirational sites that make my day - they are my daily "go to" blogs that make me smile each day, inspire me in different ways and share some wonderful ideas and stories. Some don't want awards, some might not want to share facts about themselves, but I feel that they are very STYLISH BLOGGERS and deserve a visit from you:
Room To Inspire
Sweet Nothings
Imparting Grace
Mountain Breaths
Forever Decorating
The Decorative Paintbrush
The Old Painted Cottage
Mabel's House
Kristen's Creations
Ladies, I hope you will pass on the award to your favorite stylish bloggers and brightem someone's day - and don't forget to visit Artie, too (Thanks, again!)!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award! Necco Wafers remind me of when I was a kid! My sister and I used to play poker (although we really didn't know how) and use them as our "chips"! Lots of fun! Oh and I used to have an immaculate wardrobe with all kinds of accessories. Before I got into the crafty world, I sold them or gave them away. :o( Now I wish I hadn't. When you get nominated for an Oscar, I'll be sure to vote for you! ;o)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete