Thursday, December 16, 2010

A quick holiday treat

Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites:
(recipe at end of post)
These are so simple to make. You need some of these (or regular Oreos will work, too)
And they are mixed with cream cheese and shaped into little squares which are placed on pretzel squares:
Some sprinkles:
and some melted chocolate:
and ta-da:
So good and easy-peasy, too:

Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites

14 whole Oreo Cookies
2 oz cold cream cheese
48 square pretzels
1 Cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips, melted
White and red sugar crystals


1. Place Oreos into a food processor and process until finely ground. Mix Oreo crumbs and cream cheese until dough forms. Pinch 1/2 Tablespoon of dough and form into a little square. Place onto pretzel then gently press top pretzel to close. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with sugar crystals. Chill until chocolate has hardened and serve.

24 Pretzel Bites
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway of a vintage table cloth

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. YUMMY! I will have to make some for the holidays. Thanks for your visit and leaving a sweet comment. I've enjoyed my visit and have become one of your newest followers.

    Enjoy your evening,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti,
    Those look so delicious!! I had a cookie exchange with a friend last week and she had added some of those to the plate (or something so similar) Ya know what? I think yours look better, really. They were really, really good.
    Happy Holidays to you and thank you for visiting with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet those are good. Salty and sweet is a good combination. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
    Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How simple and delicious! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Holidays!
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look yummy! Thanks for the recipe.(-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patti
    Very popular is the sweet and salty combo. I was thinking of making this soon. Thanks for the recipe. And, thanks so much for your visit to My Cozy Corner. If your giveaway is still open, please add my name.
    xo
    Betty

    ReplyDelete