My husband went to Ohio to visit Carter for a few days, so I have been sewing for 2 days to prepare for a craft show. I haven't done a craft show for over 20 years and recently "got the itch". Here is a sampling of what I made:
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Patti @ Pandoras Box
I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking
you may also like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
Hi...I'm Patti! Welcome to Pandora's Box. I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking. I am the founder and host of the Tales of the Traveling Tote. Welcome!
I may earn compensation from advertising and affiliate marketing links. Thanks for your support.
Scan for my favorite links:
Search This Blog
The Tales of the Traveling Tote #48
Stay Connected!
[socialcounter]
[instagram][https://instagram.com/ppultorak]
[pinterest][http://pinterest.com/pattipultorak/]
[rss][http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/RRgLPM]
[facebook][https://www.facebook.com/patti.delaneypultorak]
[envelope][mailto:ppultorak@gmail.com]
Subscribe By Email
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Popular Posts
-
My favorite company, MacKenzie-Childs , sent me a new tote bag! And we also have one to giveaway to one of my lucky readers!! I a...
-
Have you tried Jake's Prime Seasoning Salt? This seasoning salt began with Jake's dad and uncle, a simple combination...
-
I don't know where the pre-season went ~ time certainly flies by quickly! I had lots of ideas I wanted to share, but they will hav...
-
Today I am joining Rita @ Panoply and 18___others for a Valentine Tablescape Hop:
-
Welcome to the Holiday Table Hop hosted by Rita at Panoply My table was set for an early Christmas Breakfast for two special boys:
-
Who is MacKenzie-Childs? I have often heard people refer to the company as "she"...."She" is so creative, ...
Pandora’s Day Trips
-
-
Love Your Creativity Link Party #37619 hours ago
-
-
The Friday Files3 days ago
-
-
-
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year1 week ago
-
Tales of the Traveling Tote #48, Giveaway1 week ago
-
Tales of the Traveling Tote #481 week ago
-
-
-
Baked Cheese3 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
For those who celebrate5 weeks ago
-
Summertime Sweets1 month ago
-
-
A New Chapter2 months ago
-
-
Natures Pom Pom- The Dandelion3 months ago
-
-
Wine Time11 months ago
-
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
-
Favorite summer recipes2 years ago
-
-
OPEN and CLOSED DOORS3 years ago
-
My Blue Valentine3 years ago
-
-
Mad & Plaid5 years ago
-
I Found My Thrill..6 years ago
-
-
-
BEAUTIFUL DECEMBER6 years ago
-
Holiday Door Decor6 years ago
-
Coffee Table Vignette...7 years ago
-
A Merry Christmas Farewell7 years ago
-
-
-
Hi Friends! Long time, no see!8 years ago
-
-
A New Year8 years ago
-
Update on Life9 years ago
-
Follow Me On Pinterest
Pandora's Archive
Pandora's Peeps:
Labels
10 on the 10th
BeekmanBoys
Garden
M-C
NYC
National Day
Nifty Thrifty Tues
Ray
Winter
all about me
art
baby
cape cod
christmas
cocktails
covid-19
craft
decorating
drinks
fall
family
fashion
festivals
food
freebie
funny
gifts
girlfriends
giveaway
happy hour
holiday
house
inspiration
jewelry
mc
opinion
pirish
quarantine
recipe
recipes
recycle
recycling
school
shopping
st.patrick
susan branch
tablescapes
the traveling tote
thrifting
thrifty thurs
tutorial
vacation
valentine
vignette
vignette friday
weather
wine
without my hubby
I was featured...
Sunday Link Party

Patti,
ReplyDeleteThese pillows are very pretty...thanks for sharing them with us and I hope you do well at the show.
Blessings,
Linda
Those are charming ! Such a creative idea - I really like it !!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you stopped by Lavender Hill....
gena
www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com
Oh, gosh, Patti, I wish I could sew like you! These are just beautiful. Must be fun to be able to sell things you've created with your own two hands!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I've been wanting to make some little drawstring pouches with the "feel" of your pillows, but haven't tackled that project yet... Maybe some day.
ReplyDeletePatti,
ReplyDeleteThe pillows are beautiful. I love the organza ribbon and flower. I have the pillow you made for me a while back proudly displayed in my studio. You do beautiful work!
When is the show?
Have a great week.
Jane
Hi Patti!
ReplyDeleteYou were in Marion over the weekend? I hear the weather was beautiful. I was in Florida over the weekend and got back yesterday.
I hope you enjoyed your visit. Happy Monday! La
These are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteE+J
Very pretty! I love the organza flower. Visiting from Between Naps on the Porch!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful~~ The ribbon and flowers just made the pillows so special!
ReplyDeleteHi There, I'm a fellow CNY'er and would love to see your pillows at your craft show- would you mind telling us which one? I love your blog and love all the references to CNY. You have such lovely taste!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the show ~ these are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYour pillows are so pretty! Hope you do well at the sale.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. Tastings at the wineries - works for me. :D
Enjoy your evening.
Very pretty, wonderful gift idea. . .I'm sure they will sell fast!
ReplyDeleteYour pillows really are divine!
ReplyDeleteJeanine
Pretty pillows! I'm glad you have been inspired to make some tassels! I bet they turned out great. Thank you for your visit to my blog!! Kristen
ReplyDelete