Sunday we took our annual trek to Beak n Skiff Apple Farm to pick apples
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Patti @ Pandoras Box
I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking
you may also like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
Hi...I'm Patti! Welcome to Pandora's Box. I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking. I am the founder and host of the Tales of the Traveling Tote. Welcome!
I may earn compensation from advertising and affiliate marketing links. Thanks for your support.
Scan for my favorite links:
Search This Blog
The Tales of the Traveling Tote #48
Stay Connected!
[socialcounter]
[instagram][https://instagram.com/ppultorak]
[pinterest][http://pinterest.com/pattipultorak/]
[rss][http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/RRgLPM]
[facebook][https://www.facebook.com/patti.delaneypultorak]
[envelope][mailto:ppultorak@gmail.com]
Subscribe By Email
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Popular Posts
-
My favorite company, MacKenzie-Childs , sent me a new tote bag! And we also have one to giveaway to one of my lucky readers!! I a...
-
Have you tried Jake's Prime Seasoning Salt? This seasoning salt began with Jake's dad and uncle, a simple combination...
-
Today I am joining Rita @ Panoply and 18___others for a Valentine Tablescape Hop:
-
Welcome to the Holiday Table Hop hosted by Rita at Panoply My table was set for an early Christmas Breakfast for two special boys:
-
I don't know where the pre-season went ~ time certainly flies by quickly! I had lots of ideas I wanted to share, but they will hav...
-
Who is MacKenzie-Childs? I have often heard people refer to the company as "she"...."She" is so creative, ...
Pandora’s Day Trips
-
-
Witch Hats1 day ago
-
The Friday Files1 day ago
-
-
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal1 day ago
-
-
-
Cowboy Pumpkin2 days ago
-
The Oven That Wouldn’t Shut Up2 days ago
-
8:005 days ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tales of the Traveling Tote #48, Giveaway2 weeks ago
-
Tales of the Traveling Tote #482 weeks ago
-
Lately, I’m ALL business. All the time3 weeks ago
-
For those who celebrate1 month ago
-
Summertime Sweets1 month ago
-
-
A New Chapter2 months ago
-
Natures Pom Pom- The Dandelion3 months ago
-
-
Wine Time11 months ago
-
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
-
Favorite summer recipes2 years ago
-
-
OPEN and CLOSED DOORS3 years ago
-
My Blue Valentine3 years ago
-
-
Mad & Plaid5 years ago
-
I Found My Thrill..6 years ago
-
-
-
BEAUTIFUL DECEMBER6 years ago
-
Holiday Door Decor6 years ago
-
Coffee Table Vignette...7 years ago
-
A Merry Christmas Farewell7 years ago
-
-
-
Hi Friends! Long time, no see!8 years ago
-
-
A New Year8 years ago
-
Update on Life9 years ago
-
Follow Me On Pinterest
Pandora's Archive
Pandora's Peeps:
Labels
10 on the 10th
BeekmanBoys
Garden
M-C
NYC
National Day
Nifty Thrifty Tues
Ray
Winter
all about me
art
baby
cape cod
christmas
cocktails
covid-19
craft
decorating
drinks
fall
family
fashion
festivals
food
freebie
funny
gifts
girlfriends
giveaway
happy hour
holiday
house
inspiration
jewelry
mc
opinion
pirish
quarantine
recipe
recipes
recycle
recycling
school
shopping
st.patrick
susan branch
tablescapes
the traveling tote
thrifting
thrifty thurs
tutorial
vacation
valentine
vignette
vignette friday
weather
wine
without my hubby
I was featured...
Sunday Link Party

Looks like a great day!!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a giveaway and would love for you to come enter!!
I love apple picking.
ReplyDeleteI dread the coming of winter too. I'm hoping the blog will help me to embrace the snow instead of cursing it like I ususally do.
Have a great week, Patti! La
What beautiful fall scenery. I agree. I'm always torn b/c I love fall, but winter gets really un-fun after December 31st. Sigh. At least my allergies will get a break. :)
ReplyDeleteI have never picked apples from trees.. I even have never seen apples on the tree either :) How lucky you are! The photos are great.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots Patti et all! Love apples this time of year....especially local. So are you forecasting lots of the white stuff for this year? Please say NO!
ReplyDeleteJim
Love the apple picking photos. Why weren't you at the top of the tree too?
ReplyDeleteHow many wineries are in your area??
Hope you're having a good week.
Jane
just found your sweet blog... I LOVE to visit upstate NY in the fall, Thanks for the tour & I think that we, (in West michigan) can compete for snow capital. LOTS & LOTS of snow will be coming here soon :)
ReplyDelete