Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Another Girls' Night Out….

The "girls" got together again the other night at my house...


…and there is nothing as fun as a bunch of laughing girls….


…some snack foods….


….catching up on each other's lives….


…and of course, some wine punch!

Dixie Wine Punch
8 oz frozen berry juice
12 oz frozen lemonade
1 - 2 bottles Cold Duck
1 bottle ginger ale (or Sprite or Sierra Mist)

Cucumber Water
1/2 gallon water
1 sliced cucumber
Soak over night and serve with freshly sliced cucumbers
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Yes, now that Dixie Punch sounds mighty fine! Bet you girls had a great time.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wine punch sounds delicious! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come to a Girls' Night Out at your house! Looks like so much fun.

    I've never heard of that kind of wine punch. I pinned it to my Beverages board; thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've inspired me once again! I need to just call a bunch of "the girls" and tell them to get their hips on over here for some off-limits food and wild & crazy drinks!!!!!!!!

    Dixie Wine Punch? Never heard of it, but it sounds like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete