Saturday, March 6, 2010

This is the story of my life....

I decide to go with my gut, and all my blogger friend's suggestions, and hang the clock in my morning room. It arrived Friday and here is my fat ass new clock.
And as my luck should have it, it is warped at 9:00. It is supposed to "float " on the wall but 9:00 doesn't want to float!!! So it has to go back and they will be shipping me a new one soon...stay tuned.

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when that happens??? :) It's nine o'clock somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be worth the wait. It is going to look great there but so frustrating I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cool clock! Where did you get it? Looks great there on the wall!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That clock is freaking fabulous! It looks great on that wall! Dang that you have to wait for the new one. I hate it when I have to wait! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH! Its such a gorgeous clock too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I think you chose the right spot to hang it to. Looks fantastic! Hopefully you get it back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear the clock is not working. It looks fabulous in your morning room!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your warped clock, hopefully the new one will arrive soon and in perfect order! I do like the way it will add to the morning room!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry it isn't working. But it is GORGEOUS!! Love your countertops too and I really want a sneak peek of the tops of your cabinets too!!!

    ReplyDelete