Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Stupid Ball....

Do you know what this is for?
Now that the weather is cold and snow is upon us, I will be parking in the garage. Now, let me tell you, I have never driven my car through the garage wall or through the door that goes into the house...NEVER EVEN CAME CLOSE...but my dear husband, the guy with every prevention in place, has put up this tennis ball as a "parking guide" for me. He even has a matching one on his side.

I refer to it as the "the stupid ball that prevents me from driving into our home".
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. at first i thought it was some sort of dog or cat toy, i'd probably need one of these if i could actually fit my car in the garage. looks like your husband is quite clever too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one too. Men?! don't they trust us :)
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny. Your husband sounds a lot like mine! We don't have the ball hanging but he put down a big plastic parking strip that lets me know I have pulled in far enough. You gotta love our men!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete