Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Alaskan cruise....

We recently returned from an Alaskan cruise - The weather was perfect....the snow capped mountains were lovely....the scenery was beautiful....and the glaciers were amazing!  This was my second trip to Alaska and the one thing I really noticed this time is how many shades of the color green there are!!

Here is a quick snapshot of our week:

Juneau:


Elliot Glacier:


Mendenhall Glacier:


Ketchikan:


The Creek Walk:


Skagway:


White Pass Railway to the Yukon:


The Norwegian Jewel:


Another adventurous vacation!!

6 comments:

  1. Patti, it looks so perfect, it appears you guys are photoshopped into those glacier pictures! Ketchikan looks quaint. I really hope you make this trip someday soon, much like your itinerary. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no photoshop...the flash makes that happen when it's really bright behind! But I agree...it does look that way..lol!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful trip/adventure you had! The idea of of Alaska and snow-capped mountains and glaciers sounds heavenly. I will daydream of this all day as I do my errands in high humidity and and soaring temps. Great pics Patti……...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures look wonderful and so scenic. My oldest sister lived in Fairbanks for 4 years and I never took the trip to see this beauty. Could kick myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, I have never been to Alaska, but your photos do make it look so appealing! I hope you share more about the cruise! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. My co-worker moved to Alaska a year ago and the scenery is just so beautiful. What a wonderful cruise and great photos of you and John with the mountains and glaciers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...