Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Keeping busy.....

I made a small pot of sauce from fresh tomatoes, peppers, onion and garlic....


which gave me 3 jars for the winter:


I also made a few jars of bread and butter pickles...


...and I am still painting pumpkins!



and a bit of unrelated info:
The Garden Lover's Club highlighted my garden totem on their blog!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being highlighted. Your pumpkins look amazing. Do you use real or faux pumpkins ?
    They sure are pretty.
    I love home made sauce, but for just me it's to much work.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe you are staying busy Patti! Looks good! Thanks for Sharing On My 2 favorite Things on Thursday, Hope to see you again this week!! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete